Thursday 19 July 2012

Dear customer, congratulations on the purchase of...

I love the instruction manuals that come with equipment these days. The latest greatest example at home is our new copilot limo baby seat now sitting proudly on the back of my ancient Marin pine mountain. Whilst I must admit that their proud boast that the seat can be installed in 30 seconds is strictly (if only partially) true they did gloss over the traumatic experience on the preliminary fitting of the rear rack that the seat requires. 45 sweaty, sweary and knuckle skinning minutes later I was ready to fit the seat. (which did indeed take only a few seconds).



I hasten to add that all these problems are much more likely due to deficiencies on my part that any problems with the product, which appears rather excellent on first impressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment